On Thursday 28th September 2006 a fellow named Jason Heglund created a blog entitled, Hard Part of Writing (http://writtening.blogspot.com/). It contains one solitary post which reads:
"the hardest part of writting for me is getting started.
revision technique best for me is rereading alot."
I'm not sure if Jason is just kidding around or what but he sure has nailed the difficulties of writing.
Actually, looking at Jason's profile he has 7 blogs, all created between 1st and 28th September '06 and all containing only one post. This might suggest that Jason doesn't have a grasp of how blogs work or it could be that the individual single entry blogs mean something to him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and presume the latter.
One blog/post simply called "hook" (http://jasonshook.blogspot.com/) could give a clue to Jason's modus operandi.
One blog/post simply called "hook" (http://jasonshook.blogspot.com/) could give a clue to Jason's modus operandi.
"My hook is a long and interesting introduction to draw in the reader.
A writer must have a good interesting introduction to hook me."
Well, I guess 19 months (to date) is a long introduction, although I wouldn't say it's terribly interesting.
Strange what one finds whilst on an Internetional journey.
A writer must have a good interesting introduction to hook me."
Well, I guess 19 months (to date) is a long introduction, although I wouldn't say it's terribly interesting.
Strange what one finds whilst on an Internetional journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment