Listening to: Utopia, Goldfrapp
Finally, after an almost two month hiatis, I have added to my book.
All it took was some inspiration, which came in the form of a novel called The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect by Roger Williams, whose on-line novel I discovered via the self-publishing site www.lulu.com
Roger's novel, although far more profound than my own, gave me a real boost. As did the Lulu site, which I will seriously investigate when I get to that stage. For now I will concentrate on writing whilst I have my new found inspiration.
I had been thinking of trashing Chapter 7 and a new character it introduced. But now I have found a way to keep that character and the scenario Chapter 7 provided. This has also opened up possibilites for some drama and a tie-in to the finale. In fact, without giving away too much, the new character could become the crux to the conclusion of the story.
Word count is 10498.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment