Listening to: Climbing Up The Walls, Radiodread
A couple of recent encouraging comments on this blog reminded me how slack I have been.
I wish I could say that I was too busy writing Coma City to update this blog but that would be a big fat lie.
There's no singular reason for my tardiness. I have been writing in spits and spats, mostly updates (I know I said I wouldn't make changes until I had completed the last chapter but you know how it is, nothing new was coming to me so I kept myself busy building on some earlier chapters that I now believe are all the better for my tinkering).
I went to the dark side again. Things get a bit disturbing toward the end of Chapter 4 I'm afraid (inspiration gained from my newest favourite TV show, Dexter). I don't want to go into too much detail because it would give too much away... but let's just say it involves sex and violence ;)
So that's a bit about what I've been doing these past 4 months.
Cheers to commenters: Anonymous and Shanna for the kind words and motivation (kick in the pants).
Word count is 15,510
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment