I haven't been here for a long (too long) while but a comment by an anonymous poster has brought me back.
Whilst here I noticed that the Progressometer, in the right column had disappeared (and was, of course, not up to date). It turns out that the site for the word meter I had used (zokutou.co.uk) had vanished off the face of the web.
After a little hunting and googling I found another word meter. This one is actually better than the previous because it uses straight HTML code rather than images hosted on sites far, far away. Thus if the creator's site goes off air the meter will continue to function.
I have set the little meter in place, tinkered with the settings and updated the word count so that I can revel in the wonders of my advancement (sarcasm pushed all the way up to 11). Thank you to the author for so generously providing this handy little device.
Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment