Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tinkering

I have done a bit of tinkering tonight. The most productive of tonight's work was to slot in a couple of separate pieces I wrote quite a while ago. These were mostly dialogue but brought some interesting changes to the story, and even a bit more humour.

I had already counted these pieces into the word count so there's not a huge change there to boast about but at least I've sat down and worked on this story.

I've started work on another story while I was having a bit of writer's block with Coma City. This one is strangely turning out to be a romantic comedy. I don't even like Rom-Com's. It will be interesting how that turns out. If I ever publish it, I'll have to use a pseudonym, I wouldn't want people expecting that sort of story from me all the time :)

No comments: