I'm quite proud of myself tonight. I've just written up Chapter 7 in about 2.5 hours.
Now I have the Progressometer as a gauge I found I kept myself going that bit longer. I've gone from 6700 words to 7395. 695 words is nothing to sneeze at.
I only wish I had started earlier tonight rather than at 11pm. It's Sunday now but I'm sure my 2 year old won't allow me to sleep in past 7am.
I've changed the target to 50,000 words. 60,000 seems too much now. I'm not even sure if 50k is over the top for this story but I'll leave it for now... besides I really should get to bed.
Also, you might notice that there was no "Listening to:" at the top of this post. I was so busy writing I didn't even notice the silence. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment