Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Other things I've started and would like to finish

Listening to: 2+2=5, Radiohead

I'm such a scatter-brain. Not only do I have ideas for three books banging around in my head I have other projects I've begun that are yet to be completed.

Here's the Top 3 Projects I'd Like to Get Finished in the Next Month or Two

  • 1. Edit the video of my two kids and burn it to DVD. The eldest has just turned two, the youngest is three months.
    I bought an Apple Mac last year with the intention of using it's creative powers (and greater stability) for creative pursuits such as these. From what I've been able to do so far the Mac is brilliant - and that's just using iMovie which came free with computer.

    2. Fix up my father in-laws website. He has a furniture shop and an existing website that needs a bit of a spruce up. I offered to do it for him rather than pay a web developer (sorry to all the web developers out there who have all just let out a collective moan of 'Not another noob who thinks he can make a website').

    3. Learn the JAVA programming language. I'm a COBOL programmer (and not that much of a noob) and fear I will be put out to pasture if I don't learn some new tricks soon.

  • So you see, I have set myself a few goals... the question is can I pull them all off and still find time to write my book. We'll have to wait and see.

    No comments: